Can I proceed with my sisters immigration application, or will I have to go home? 1 Answers as of March 21, 2011

I got married in Nov. 2007 and came here in Jan. I got divorced in Dec. 2009. I have already gone through my green card interview (I-175) and it seems like my husband complained about me to USCIS. My sister is a US citizen and she applied for me in 2003. There is no decision for my green card yet. Can I stay here if my case is denied and proceed with my application through my sister? I am working as a RN and I know the complaint by my husband was totally wrong.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
No, you can't stay here unfortunately. The wait will be longer than 10 years.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 3/21/2011
Click to View More Answers: