Can I prevent my ex from having child custody? Posted on May 06, 2011

My ex and I have court custody papers stating anyone with a communicable disease is not allowed around my daughter. Her boyfriend has one of these diseases and my ex sneaks around and takes him around my daughter. I have proof of it. Like pictures of him and my daughter together holding her and everything. To me that is a direct violation of court order. I am wondering what would possibly happen in court if I filed contempt papers. Would I get custody of my daughter? Or would they just give her mother a slap on the hand and say don’t do it again? the reason I am asking is it is very expensive to file papers and attorney fees and so on.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: