Can I press sexual abuse charges years after they had occurred? Posted on July 11, 2011

I was 14 and he was 25. He seduced me and I fell in love with him. We got married in al. And lived in fl. He had numerous affairs and we got divorced. That happened in 1972 to 1976. Any way he can be charged with any crime of sexual abuse now?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: