Can I press child endangerment charges on my ex for ramming my car with our child in her car with her? 1 Answers as of May 02, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Universal Law Group, Inc. | Francis John Cowhig
File a police report and let local law enforcement take care of it.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/2/2017
Click to View More Answers: