Can I press charges on someone driving my car without permission and getting a DUI? 4 Answers as of July 11, 2014

I was out of state and boyfriend let a girl drive the truck that's in my name and she got a DUI.

Maybe. Did you give him permission to use the vehicle at all?
Law Office of Linda K. Frieder
Law Office of Linda K. Frieder | Linda K. Frieder, Esq.
If she is charged with a DUI, she is already being prosecuted by the State. Since she had permission to operate the vehicle, you cannot press charges for theft.
Shalvoy Law, LLC | Walter A. Shalvoy Jr.
I don't understand how that affects you if you were driving there's no charges filed against your truck so I don't think you have any grounds to sue.
Law Office of Mark Rosenfeld
Law Office of Mark Rosenfeld | Mark Rosenfeld
The District Attorney will choose what charges to file. You could file a complaint but not sure the DA would listen to you. You could sue for a civil wrong but how were you damaged? Let this go and move on.