Can I petition my mother if I am unemployed and on welfare? 1 Answers as of May 26, 2011

I am unemployed and have welfare . What are the chances of getting my mother her residency if I'm in this situation?she's been in the u.s over 21 yrs.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
You can obtain a joint sponsor, as long as the joint sponsor is a resident or US citizen and makes enough income. Best of luck.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 5/26/2011
Click to View More Answers: