Can I petition my children without their mother? 4 Answers as of April 01, 2011

I'm us citizen, I live in Canada, my question is can petition my kids without their mother (she is not US citizen).

Yes of course. If they are under 21 years and unmarried, they are deemed to be immediate relatives and process is quick. If they over 21 and depending on whether they are married or not the process will take longer.
No, not without the mother's consent(assuming she has custody of these children).
You are eligible. But you live in Canada, you may have problem with providing financial affidavit. Good luck!
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law | Theresa E. Tilton
Your question is confusing. Do you want to file petitions for your children, just your children? Or do you want to file petitions for your children without their mother's participation? What kind of petitions do you want to file? If to declare them as US citizens, that is one thing. If for them to be US residents, I wonder why, when you are living in Canada.