Can I petition my 20 year old twins? 3 Answers as of June 08, 2011

I’m a us citizen now I have 4 son in the Philippines my twins are 20 years old the other one is 18 the youngest is 16 its not too late for my twins because they are 20 now December 21 they are 21 can I petition them its not too late? Please help me and how? its my 1st time and I dont know what to do please help me how can I file the petition? I need to go to immigration or where? How much its true somebody told me$420.00 each? cause I’m a us citizen now they told me its so past maybe I need to wait a year or 10 months for them to came here cause I’m a citizen that is true?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Calderón Seguin PLC
Calderón Seguin PLC | Ofelia L. Calderon
You need to RUN, not walk to an immigration attorney and get those petitions filed immediately. You need to do this to make sure that everything is done properly and quickly so that your children who are 20 years old actually get their visa and don't lose out on this opportunity!
Answer Applies to: Virginia
Replied: 6/8/2011
Fong & Associates
Fong & Associates | William D. Fong
As a US citizen, you can petition for you children as immediate relatives until they turn 21. After that they will drop into the first preference, which is currently backlogged about 7 years. File the I-130 relative petition immediately. You do not go anywhere, you file the petition at the USCIS Service Center as explained in the instructions.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/8/2011
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC.
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC. | Nicklaus Misiti
You need to do this ASAP, once they are 21 it takes a very long time. Speak with and hire an immigration attorney to guide you through the process. For a free consultation you may contact my office.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 6/8/2011
Click to View More Answers: