Can I petition for my father, step-mother and adopted sister who is a minor? 3 Answers as of June 11, 2013

I am 43 yrs old and a US citizen trying to petition my father and step-mother (who got married before I turned 16 years old) . My parents adopted a 7 year old little girl. can I include her with the petition?

You have to file separate petitions for your father and your step-mother, as well as, for you adoptive sister. Since the waiting time for brother/sister petitions is more than 10 years, your parents will have to obtain a visitor visa for their daughter, and then separately petition her.
You can petition for your dad and step mom as immediate relatives. However your brother and sister are not deemed to be your immediate relatives and thus it will take at least eight years to petition for your siblings.