Can I petition for my family? 4 Answers as of March 13, 2011

I am 18 years old, my parents are illegal immigrants, and I attend school full time for nursing. I wanted to know if theres any way I can petition for my dad to get a Green Card. For the moment my dad helps out financially and my mother babysits my child while I go to school.Is there any way I can petition for them?

I would like to help you and your parents. The law states that you must be 21 before you can petition for them. However, there is an opportunity for you to help them in an indirect sense. I am assuming that you are a U.S. citizen. If you are, then that means that your parents have been here at least 18 years. You are also heavily dependent upon them, to where a serious, extraordinary and extreme hardship would occur if they were deported. They have the option of applying for cancellation of removal, based upon the hardship that you would suffer. If you wish to discuss this with me, and with them, please feel free to call or e-mail me, to set up an interview by phone or in person.
A US Citizen must be 21 years old to petition their parents.
When you turn 21years then you can petition for them, not before.
You are 3 years too young. Also whether they are admissible depends on how they came to this country in the first place.