Can I petition for my daugher from another country? Posted on July 27, 2011

I am an immigrant here in the states. I want to petition my daughter but the problem is on her birth certificate I AM NOT HER MOTHER. My mother is listed as her mother not me. How do I correct that? Is it possible to bring her here and then fix everything here since she can always come here as a tourist.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: