Can I personally deliver the service documents myself? 1 Answers as of August 10, 2011

My lawyer has served the correspondents with my counterclaim and the acknowledgment of service documents. I believe my soon to be ex wife will intercept this package and the correspondent will not receive them. Can I personally deliver these documents to where they live myself - is this legal and would this affect my case?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Davies Law Firm, P.A.
The Davies Law Firm, P.A. | Robert F. Davies, Esq.
You have a lawyer. Ask your lawyer.
Answer Applies to: New Jersey
Replied: 8/10/2011
Click to View More Answers: