Can I pay off my felony charge without doing time in jail? How? 5 Answers as of June 30, 2015

I was convicted of a felony charge for possessing cocaine. I was sentenced to a year probation and I never went to see my officer. It's been almost four years ago. Can I pay this off without doing time?

Cannot imagine how. You were given probation, and you shit on that. SO, the judge has no option now, but to put you in jail.
Sorry, if you check there is a warrant for your arrest. You will likely be resentenced and could see jail time.
Law Office of Darin Kanfer | Darin J. Kanfer
It's possible. Since there is likely a warrant for you, you will have to turn yourself in. Go to the judge's courtroom that put you on probation. Bring lots of money with you.
The Montes Law Firm
The Montes Law Firm | Lucio Antonio Montes
No. You have a warrant for your arrest and you will have to go in front of the judge to determine your punishment. You signed a document that you understand that if you do not follow all the conditions of probation you are subject to the full range of punishment. Go and consult with a local criminal defense attorney. He or she can give you a better idea of what the particular judge might do. Good luck.
Probably not. You need to get an attorney now.