Can I pay off my felony charge without doing time in jail? How? 5 Answers as of June 30, 2015

I was convicted of a felony charge for possessing cocaine. I was sentenced to a year probation and I never went to see my officer. It's been almost four years ago. Can I pay this off without doing time?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
Cannot imagine how. You were given probation, and you shit on that. SO, the judge has no option now, but to put you in jail.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 6/30/2015
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
Sorry, if you check there is a warrant for your arrest. You will likely be resentenced and could see jail time.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 6/26/2015
Law Office of Darin Kanfer | Darin J. Kanfer
It's possible. Since there is likely a warrant for you, you will have to turn yourself in. Go to the judge's courtroom that put you on probation. Bring lots of money with you.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 6/25/2015
The Montes Law Firm
The Montes Law Firm | Lucio Antonio Montes
No. You have a warrant for your arrest and you will have to go in front of the judge to determine your punishment. You signed a document that you understand that if you do not follow all the conditions of probation you are subject to the full range of punishment. Go and consult with a local criminal defense attorney. He or she can give you a better idea of what the particular judge might do. Good luck.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/25/2015
Ferguson & Ferguson
Ferguson & Ferguson | Randy W. Ferguson
Probably not. You need to get an attorney now.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 6/25/2015
Click to View More Answers: