Can I obtain power of attorney over my mom's assets? 1 Answers as of June 30, 2011

The nursing home my mother is in wants my sister and I to obtain Power Of Attorney over my mom assets. Can this be done?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Bernard Huff, Attorney/Mediator
Bernard Huff, Attorney/Mediator | Bernard Huff
Yes, if your mother is mentally competent to execute a Power of Attorney. You should seek the advice of an attorney who may legally prepare and have the Power of Attorney properly executed
Answer Applies to: Indiana
Replied: 6/30/2011
Click to View More Answers: