Can I obtain permanent residency if my daughter is a permanent resident? Posted on March 30, 2011

My daughter was born in the states she is still a baby, her father is a permanent resident. Is there any way that I can get an extension on my visa or a type of visa in order to stay?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: