Can I obtain a nonimigrant visa? 1 Answers as of March 04, 2011

I was deported in 2009 and have a 20 year bar. My father is ill and I would like to see him. Can I obtain a temporary non immigrant visa to come see him if I have this bar?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
You can apply for a non-immigrant visa along with a waiver, or you can seek a waiver to re-enter the U.S. on humanitarian grounds. Call my office for a free consultation.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 3/4/2011
Click to View More Answers: