Can I obtain a license in state while my license is revoked in another state? 4 Answers as of February 24, 2014

I got a DUI at 18 in KS license was suspended before my 1 year was up I got caught driving on multiple occasions so I became a habitual driving on suspended. Now since its 2014 I get to get my license but I am in the process of moving to California so should I even get it reinstated in KS before moving to California?

Yes because it is likely that you will not be able to get a license in most other states if your license is suspended here. This is because most states sign onto a reciprocal agreement in this regard.
Hudson Bair | Hudson Bair
California should honor the suspension in KS, clear it up before you move to make sure you can drive when you get here.
Ozols Law Firm
Ozols Law Firm | Alex Ozols
Yes you should get it reinstated because otherwise California won't give you a license. There is a national registry now.
Steven Alpers | Steven Alpers
Get it in KS. California will probably follow KS's DMV in deciding what action if any should be taken against your license.