Can I obtain legal entry to the US through my mother? Posted on April 01, 2011

My Irish born grandfather became a naturalized US citizen pre 1930. My mother achieved citizenship (but never lived in US) through him. My sisters in turn, received green cards and lived in US. One sister became a naturalized Citizen. My question is this. My young sons (Irish born) may want to live/work in US some day. What can I through my mother do, to achieve legal entry to the US for them when they are older. My mother is very elderly and I don’t want to 'miss out' on doing something for them before she dies.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: