Can I obtain full custody of my two children? 1 Answers as of July 25, 2011

I was with my ex girlfriend for 5 years. We have 2 kids. I have now been living with my current girlfriend and our son for about 2 years. I would love to get custody of my other 2 children. Can I do that? I pay child support already for my kids by my ex. The house is not in my name. My ex does not work and I do. Does this make a difference?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of James Lentz
Law Office of James Lentz | James Lentz
Assuming that your children are in a safe, healthy stimulating environment, it is unlikely that you would be awarded full custody. If the environment is dangerous or unhealthy, you may have a case. Please see a domestic relations attorney to discuss your options.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 7/25/2011
Click to View More Answers: