Can I obtain custody of my step grandchild after having him over a year? Posted on February 25, 2011

I have had my grandson for over a year through C.P.S.(with a nonparent relative authorization form) his parents have not been helping financially, and are using drugs now have become verbally violent with threats and profanity, can I obtain legal custody?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: