Can I obtain a current check for the refunded amount? 2 Answers as of November 06, 2017

Will the Trustee claim fees or other charges against the refunded amount? An out of state entity is trying to represent me saying they will have to fight the Trustee for the funds & will charge 30% of the refunded amount.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Janet A. Lawson Bankruptcy Attorney
Janet A. Lawson Bankruptcy Attorney | Janet Lawson
I do not know enough about this to give you an answer. The "offer" sounds odd. You should retain competent local counsel.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 11/6/2017
Ronald K. Nims LLC | Ronald K. Nims
If the trustee owes you a refund, you?ll receive it with no charges and no need to file any legal actions. Trustees are generally honest and they are supervised by the department of justice. It sounds like this is a scam of some kind.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 11/6/2017
Click to View More Answers: