Can I obtain Crime Lab Test Results for my minor child? Posted on May 15, 2011

I live in PA and I have requested from police, a copy of my minor daughters police crime lab drug paraphernalia test results and they refuse to provide me with a copy. is this legal?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: