Can I move out of the state with my son if there is no custody agreement? 1 Answers as of March 08, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
If you move without orders permitting the child to go with you, you run the risk of your ex getting orders for the child's return to the home state.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/8/2017
Click to View More Answers: