Can I move out of state with my interlock system in place? 1 Answers as of June 28, 2011

When I get my drivers license reinstated with interlock ( for 2 years),can I move to Texas? Will I still have to have the Interlock in Texas?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Frances R. Johnson
Frances R. Johnson | Frances R. Johnson
I don't know; I urge you to contact an attorney with Colorado DUI experience.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 6/28/2011
Click to View More Answers: