Can I move out of state with my child if we have no legal arrangement regarding child support? Posted on February 21, 2011

We have never been married, just were together and had a kid. He is not a good person at all to me and also has put my daughter in danger many times. He is going to court right know for trespassing in my house and me and my parents want to move. Can I do that without his permission? Will I get in trouble?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: