Can I move out of the state during my divorce? 2 Answers as of April 26, 2011

What if I get a better job in different town or in a different state during the process of divorce and nothing is signed yet? Right now we are sharing child custody time and responsibility. Please let me know.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Rhonda R. Werner Schultz, PL
Rhonda R. Werner Schultz, PL | Rhonda R. Werner Schultz
If a divorce action is pending, you cannot move the children from the state of Florida without agreement of your spouse or a court order. Florida Statute section 61.13001 addresses relocation and the consequences of moving during an action. Please consult a knowledgeable attorney before moving to find out what happens in your area under these circumstances.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 4/26/2011
Click to View More Answers: