Can I move out of state as primary parent of my child? Posted on June 03, 2011

I have shared custody with my ex husband over my 3 year old. I want to move out of state however, but she is a primary resident with me. I have her more. Can I still do it?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: