Can I migrate to the USA through my wife? 1 Answers as of March 04, 2011

My wife is a green card holder. She has got her green card on 11th OCT 2008. We both are married. Even though she has already filled I 130 form for me. But the lawyer is telling that still u have to wait for another 4 year to migrate in USA. Is there any other way for her to call me in USA? Please let me know as soon as early.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
You can always try to enter the U.S. under an employment type visa. Call my office for a free consultation.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 3/4/2011
Click to View More Answers: