Can I make payment arrangements after bank account is frozen? 1 Answers as of September 15, 2016

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Edelman, Combs, Latturner & Goodwin, LLC | Daniel A. Edelman
Yes. Also note that Illinois has a wildcard exemption for $4,000 that can be applied to a Bank account. Follow the procedure for claiming it in the document freezing the account or file a motion.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 9/15/2016
Click to View More Answers: