Can I make my ex-husband sign over his rights? Posted on July 20, 2011

Me and my ex-husband have a child it was court ordered that he couldn't see her until he did parenting classes he hasn't done that or paid child support and that was in feb.2010. Can I make him sign over his rights somehow or can my husband adopt her?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: