Can I legally take my children out of state? Posted on June 20, 2011

I live in the state of Alabama. Can I legally leave my husband and take our children out of state? What happens if I do take our children before we are divorced and have a custody agreement?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: