Can I legally relocate with my child? Posted on May 20, 2011

I want to know I have recently got married and my husband lives in North Carolina and I live in Massachusetts. Can I take my child from another man out of state to live? I am a citizen he is not. But can I proceed to move to another state. The child resides with me.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: