Can I legally refuse a drug test from mom if there is no evidence? 3 Answers as of August 08, 2013

My mom thinks I've been smoking weed since I have been sleeping most of the summer. She doesn't realize I am awake the most of the night playing video games and I like to sleep if I can. She wants me to undergo a drug test but I want to refuse because I have been around others that smoked.

Refuse, and see what she does. If she turns off all electricity and you cannot play anymore videogames, then all of the problems are solved.
You did not give your age. If you are a minor, parents have certain rights to monitor their children. So, she may likely have the basis to have you tested.
Attorney at Law
Attorney at Law | Michael J. Kennedy
It's a shame that you have such a poor relationship with your mother that she doesn't trust you, and that you have to ask in public whether you should obey her. Being around others who smoke marijuana is not likely to put a detectable amount of marijuana in your system. You should man up and take the test, and find something more worthy of your time and our civilization than spending whole nights playing stupid games.