Can I legally pursue a second opinion on my case? Posted on January 10, 2011

A year ago I consulted an attorney regarding a Trust dispute. He did not require that I sign a retainer agreement, but I did pay him $1200. He rarely returns my calls and makes excuses for nothing being accomplished. I want to consult another attorney and then contact him by letter that I have retained a new attorney. Can I do so without ramifications?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: