Can I legally prevent my ex girlfriend from sending harassing phone calls? 1 Answers as of December 15, 2010

Ex girlfriend Claimed she was sleeping around and became pregnant. Claims the child is mine and moved out of state. Would not let me get DNA, now harassing me for money. I told her I wanted DNA proof and she claims she has the state involved. Nothing from the state she resides in as far as papers. I have changed my phone # and no longer respond to emails. What is my next step to stop the harassing phone calls to work and the emails? I will assume responsibility for a child if if can be proven by dna, but until then he harassing phone calls need to stop. Looking for assistance.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lacy Fields, Attorney at Law, LLC
Lacy Fields, Attorney at Law, LLC | Lacy Fields
You yourself can petition for paternity if you want to know.

Otherwise, you can get a restraining order against this woman. Most courts have the forms online.
Answer Applies to: Missouri
Replied: 12/15/2010
Click to View More Answers: