Can I leave the state without telling him and what do I need to do? 1 Answers as of December 16, 2016

I don't feel safe anymore and want to leave to live with my parents in another state. I will be taking my two children. We have no custody established. I have nowhere to go and need to leave soon.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
If you weren't married to each other and there is no parenting plan, you can leave.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 12/16/2016
Click to View More Answers: