Can I leave the state with my children? Posted on July 29, 2011

I want to leave my boyfriend and move to NJ with my kids. There are no custody papers on file. Can I legally leave the state with our kids?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: