Can I keep my motorbike if I’m making payments on it and it’s the only form I have to get around? 9 Answers as of February 17, 2017

Yes, if you exempt it.
First off, I assume your question is whether you can keep your motorcycle if you file for bankruptcy protection. There really is no way of answering your question without a full analysis of your financial condition. California law does have a generous exemption for motor vehicles. So, as long as you maintain your payments, it is quite likely you will be able to keep your bike.
Yes, that is done all the time. There will be an issue about "reaffirming" the motorcycle debt. Look carefully at the paperwork you receive from the creditor.
No reason why you cannot claim your motorbike as an exempt vehicle if you have equity in it. If you do not have any equity in the motorbike, the bankruptcy system will have no interest in this asset. Either way, you want to keep, you gotta pay, and in addition to paying, you probably have to sign a reaffirmation with the lender.
Assuming your equity in the bike is within the exemption amount, yes.
    Garner Law Office
    Garner Law Office | Daniel Garner
    Yes, as long as you are current on the payments. You might be required to sign a reaffirmation agreement to keep it.
    The Salas Firm
    The Salas Firm | Ron Salas
    Yes, so long as you are current most lenders will allow you to keep your transportation.
    The Law Office of M Grater LLC
    The Law Office of M Grater LLC | Mark O. Grater
    In Connecticut if you keep making your payments on time they will not repossess.
    I'm afraid you have not provided enough information for a valid answer. However, assuming your motorbike is subject to a security interest, it is generally possible to enter into an agreement called. A reaffirmation. Your lawyer could do this, or if you do not have a lawyer (a bad idea), you could try it your self.