Can I keep from getting wrongfully evicted? Posted on May 23, 2011

I own a trailer in Avondale Arizona. I rent a lot in a trailer park. About 3 months ago I bought an awning from the lady across the street when she was moving. I thought that she owned the trailer but she was just financing it. Now the owner of the trailer park is buying the trailer from the financing company as is. He keeps harassing me telling me that I have to put the awning back. He has called the cops on me twice for the same incident. Each time I showed the cops the bill of sale and they said that I was right. Now today I got an eviction notice saying that I was being evicted because of criminal activity, and I have never stolen anything. I am a single mom who is working and going to school to become a teacher and I don't appreciate them calling me a thief. What can I do because in 30 days my son and me are going to be out on the street?