Can I keep child support if I move out of the state? Posted on February 04, 2011

I have a 10month old w/ my ex boyfriend. I also have a restraining order against him. We just took the paternity test, and results of course came back w/him being the father. Paternity still hasn't been established with the court, however I want to move back to Seattle, I live in Hawaii, I have no family here. I have all my family support there. How can I go about moving legally? The father has only seen her twice since she was born. I am not making him pay child support, were trying to settle out of court w/ mediation.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: