Can I include my credit union on my chapter 7 file if I work there? Posted on August 09, 2011

I have worked at my Credit Union for over 9 years. We have a few loans with them. Two auto loans, a Home Equity Loan and a signature loan. The Credit Union has a police in force that if us as employees file against them or cause a lose we are terminated. I have been off on disability for 4 months now, and now almost 3 months behind on our home. Another lawyer told us we can file 7 and it will go through. To let them fire me, and I can collect unemployment for 2 years. Is this correct??? We do have appt to see another lawyer in the next day or so. Just sounds a littte shady to us. Also can we have a famliy member pay off a auto loan of about $2,600 so we can keep it but not transfer the title? If so how long after that do we have to wait to file?