Can I immigrate to the US as soon as I am married? 5 Answers as of February 25, 2011

I stay in India. My fiance is a green card holder and having a visiting visa. Is it possible to come to the US as soon I get married?

If neither of you is a U.S. citizen, the answer must be, no.
In order to come in under a K-3 visa (spouse visa); your spouse would have to be a U.S. citizen. If your spouse is an LPR then they should first naturalize. Feel free to contact for a free consultation.
No you cannot immigrant as soon as you are married. It takes approximately 4 years for the spouse of Green Card holder to be eligible to immigrant to the U.S. based on the current Visa Bulletin.
Not as immediately as you want. Your husband needs to file application for you. If you have a visiting visa, you may get marry in US and adjust status. If you need help, please feel free to contact us.
No your wife must apply for a visa after you marry. This process can take more than two years.