Can I help my son in court and speak on his behalf if he has a hard time understanding and processing information? 1 Answers as of July 07, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
No, you may not assist him. The court should be informed of his disability and they will get a court appointed aid.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 7/7/2017
Click to View More Answers: