Can I help my friend become a citizen? 1 Answers as of April 26, 2011

My friend came to this country when she was 2 years old. Her mother became a US citizen but a lawyer messed up her paper work, can anything be done for her? She is 27 years old now and the only undocumated person in her family. She has no one in her country of birth.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Michael E. Hendrickson
Law Office of Michael E. Hendrickson | Michael E. Hendrickson
No, family based petitions require sponsorship of the applicant by close family relatives. Friends do not qualify for such sponsorship.
Answer Applies to: Virginia
Replied: 4/26/2011
Click to View More Answers: