Can I help my father come back to the US after being deported? Posted on April 23, 2011

I am a 16 year African American female and my father was deported back to Haiti after he was release from prison, is there anyway I can file for him to come back over to the U.S even though he lived in Florida before he was incarcerated about 15 yrs earlier?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: