Can I help get my illegal immigrant parents legal status? 1 Answers as of March 04, 2011

I moved to the U.S legally when I was 4, after my visa expired I stayed with my parents in the country illegally. Last May I received my permanent residency and I am now 19. When can I help legalize one of my parents who is still illegal and how can I begin to do so.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
Once you turn 21 years you can petition for both your parents.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 3/4/2011
Click to View More Answers: