Can I have the wobbler (but felony) 487(a) expunged, or reduced to misdemeanor and expunged? 1 Answers as of April 21, 2015

I plead guilty to 2 counts felony grand theft 487(a) in 2002. I immediately paid full restitution. I was sentenced to two 16 month concurrent terms. However, I was given 3 year probation and have never set foot in, or seen the inside of a prison. I have never been in the CDC system. Two months before my probation was to expire, I violated probation with a wet reckless. Court violated me and put me in county for 90 days, and then increased my probation to 5 years. Again, I have never been to prison ever. Luckily/strangely, four months after violation/probation extension. The court expired all probation and I was done (no more probation, no jail and no prison). I attribute this to my PO declaring that I was not a threat and didn't need to be in the system any longer and since I was so close to completing probation. There is a violation, but again, they took me off probation anyways.

Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC
Law Offices of Martina A. Vigil, PC | Martina A. Vigil
Yes you still may be eligible.