Can I have something sealed off my record that I wasn't charged with? 3 Answers as of August 05, 2015

I was a arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute in Denver Colorado. August 3, 2006 was not charged case status closed. I want able to get the sealed off my record. I have been denied places to live because of this.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Attorney & Counselor at Law
Attorney & Counselor at Law | John Hugger
You can certainly move to get the matter sealed so that it does not appear on your record.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 8/5/2015
Connell-Savela | Jason Savela
Yes and I do these.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 8/4/2015
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
Yes you can petition to seal such a case.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 8/4/2015
Click to View More Answers: