Can I have my record expunged now? 1 Answers as of June 20, 2011

I was arrested 18 years ago for theft under $100 but don't think I pled under Article 894. Can I have my record expunged now?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Bloom Legal, LLC
Bloom Legal, LLC | Seth J. Bloom
If you were able to plead under Article 894, then it sounds like you very well may be eligible for an expungement. An attorney in your local area will be able to provide you with their rates for handling such matters. Expungements are legal proceedings and can sometimes involve hearings, so it is generally best to have an attorney assist you to ensure that everything is handled properly. Our firm handles a large number of expungements in Louisiana each year. If you are located in Louisiana and are interested in pursuing an expungement, we invite you to contact our office at the information on this page for a free case evaluation.
Answer Applies to: Louisiana
Replied: 6/20/2011
Click to View More Answers: