Can I have my husbands green card revoked if he deceived and left me? 4 Answers as of January 24, 2011

My husband deceived me. I would have never thought he was doing this to me. My marriage was based on lies and deceit. I filed for his resident and he received his approval paper in August of 2010 and in September he left and never came back.

Did he leave the U.S. or just left you? You can certainly write a letter to USCIS. They are unlikely to do anything just based on the letter but next time he applies for any benefits it will be part of the file and considered especially if he has only a 2 year green card. USCIS is used to disgruntled spouse letters. You need to give yourself time to cool down before doing this as you may be causing trouble for him that you later want to backtrack on if you ever get back together.
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office
JCS Immigration & Visa Law Office | Jack C. Sung
Sorry to hear that. If you want to cancel your husband's green card, you will have to write a letter and send it by certified mail to USCIS to explain the situation. It depends on where the green card application was filed. You can send it to the office where you were last interviewed or send it to the Service Center where the i-130 was filed. It would be best to include the receipt of the I-130 so that USCIS can put your letter in the file.
Yes, you could notify USCIS of what you believe to be a fraudulent marriage entered into by your husband solely for unlawful immigration purposes and in violation of federal law.
You should call ICE to report him. You can find the number on the Internet. If what he got is a 2 year temporary green card, don't help him to lift the restriction. Good luck!